2018. 11. 29. 미국법센터-주한 미국상공회의소 공동 세미나 "US Trade Sanctions against Two Koreas: Crossroads of Law
미국법센터는 주한미국상공회의소와 공동으로 "US Trade Sanctions against Two Koreas: Crossroads of Law and International Politics"에 대한 세미나를 개최하였습니다.
일시: 2018. 11. 29.(목) 오후 7:00~9:30
장소: 고려대학교 CJ 법학관 지하1층 리베르타스홀
(참가비 무료/ 석식 제공)
While US trade sanctions against China are dominating the world’s attention, what affects the present and future of the Korean society more severely are the US sanctions against South Korean exporters and North Korea. The two sets of the sanctions against two Koreas are neither well known nor publicly studied. American Law Center present a rare opportunity to learn about the law and the state of play on US trade sanctions, probably the most important instruments of American law affecting the region, together with an introduction to the dynamic political environment surrounding North Korea.
Opening Remarks: 장철준 (법무법인 태평양/ 주한 미국상공회의소 Legal Affairs 위원회 공동위원장)
Moderator: 박경신 (고려대 미국법센터 센터장)
- "Trade Remedies against South Korean Exporters to the U.S., and How to Avoid Them, also Lightly Touching upon China-bound Trade Sanctions," Katrina Chang (김·장 법률사무소)
- "U.S. Political Environment and Future of Trade Remedies," Gordon Church (주한미국대사관)
- "North Korean Economy and Impact of US sanctions," 박후건 (경남대학교 교수)
- "U.S. Political Environment and Future of NK Sanctions," George Noll (주한미국대사관)
- "State of Play on US Sanctions against North Korea and its Impact on Korean Businesses," 신동찬 (법무법인 율촌)
> Click Here for More Pictures